Stationary Jammer

Stationary Jammer

Stationary Jammer The Stationary Jammer VIP 900 is a stationary mounted modular radio signal jamming system designed for defensive jamming of radio controlled improvised explosive devices or RCIEDs.  In addition, it can also be set to jam cell phones for communication blocking. The stationary jammer is generally used to jam or block signals in or by office buildings, embassies, consulates, and border crossing checkpoints from terrorist activated remote controlled weapons.  It may also be used to protect homes, schools, convention halls, public buildings, hotels, and other places where people gather from unauthorized communication equipment including cellular phones.

The Bomb Jammer VIP 900 uses sophisticated RF technology and transmits radio interference signals that spread out, saturating a spectrum of frequencies that block trigger devices from activating remote controlled explosive bombs.

The jamming has no dangerous effects on normal vehicle electronics, computer, telephone or other office equipment functions.

For more information on how to jam cell phones or block signals in and around buildings using the Stationary Jammer, visit:

Note: The descriptions of our products and systems are published for informative purposes only.  They are considered non-restricted.  However, members of law enforcement organizations, certain government agencies, and their respective vendors may contact us for additional information, live demonstrations, and custom solutions should they be required. NOTE:  IT IS ILLEGAL TO JAM ANY RADIO SIGNAL IN THE UNITED STATES.

Legal Notice from United Kingdom and United States legal affairs:  All Bomb Jamming devices, IED Jamming devices, RF Jamming devices, and RCIED Jamming devices in part or whole are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130 . Therefore, if you are outside the United States of America, an export license must be obtained.  All sales and shipping are subject to license approval by US Department of State.

For IED Jammer, RF Jammer, and RCIED Jammer sales outside of the United States, you may Contact Us