The ECMS A-1500 is an electronic Countermeasure Signal Analyzer designed for counter surveillance operations and used for electronic counter measures during bug detection sweeps. Electronic Countermeasures for bug detection and surveillance transmitter analysis can operate manually or automatically. However, this signal analyzer is lighter, smaller, and does not include a printer.|
Aside from that, this signal analyzer detects surveillance equipment and surveillance devices and is built with:
These 2 segments are used to discover and identify anti-privacy bugs and store all encountered signals in memory for later review, comparison, and reporting.
- customized spectrum analyzer
- a bug detection processor
The ECMS A-1500j is a counter surveillance system used to detect privacy invasion technology. It can be manually operated, or left in its automatic function mode for unmanned operation over extended periods of time.
How it works:
Analyzers of this type will searche a location for hidden listening devices (bugs and other transmitters). It then locks onto their frequencies, performing 6 tests to confirm the presence of a bug, and alerts the user that they are being monitored. Built-in demodulator and a large screen LCD display are built into these signal analyzers for ease of use when examining the search results.
- Defines distance and location of bugs (as well as suspicious transmissions)
- Detection of covert wireless TV signals as well as digital signals
- Bug Detection in real time
- Evidence can be stored for later retrieval analysis
- Able to connect to a printer (off site) for reporting
- Extended frequency range from 100KHz to 3GHz
- Built in Digital decoder circuitry
- Portable & Fully automatic PC-based detection
- Easy to read LCD Spectrum & Display